Employee benefits play a key role in attracting and retaining the skills organisations need to succeed, and to have a positive impact on the community.
At the same time, in our fast-changing and interconnected business environment, employers are called upon to respond to growing complexity, regulatory changes, accountability and rising costs.
Companies operating across countries can take full advantage of economies of scale by adopting a global approach to their employee benefits strategies.
International solutions build on and combine local group insurance policies. This results in cost advantage and enhanced coordination at central level, while allowing for competitive and consistent benefits programmes worldwide.
Switching to a global scale
- Governance: central visibility and coordination
- Budget: reduced volatility, potential for savings at global and country level
- Management: reduced complexity and streamlined experience
- Insight: strong local expertise and support, global experience in devising effective solutions
- Flexibility: a range of international arrangements to fit each company’s strategy