Strengthening your core, together.
Your first step to data insights.
Gain easy access and information on your employee benefits placed with the GEB Network, and qualified reporting combined with Health & Wellbeing support according to your employee's needs.
This global solution enables mid-size multinational companies to coordinate their journey in Employee Benefits with excellent centralisation and a strong focus on reporting.
Central Coordination solution at a glance
Designed for medium-sized multinational companies looking to implement and coordinate an employee benefits plan. The benefits of this approach include:
- Access to the GEB Network
- Easy implementation thanks to simplified SLA
- Centralised coordination thanks to dedicated Account Manager
- Early annual reporting with centralised data insights on the performance of local benefits programmes worldwide
- Access to GEB Country Insights – powered by Axco for Country-specific additional qualitative insights
- Competitively priced local benefits programmes
- Support on local terms and conditions
- Locally compliant policies as part of a global approach
To access the Central Coordination solution, clients need to meet the following criteria:
- 100,000 Euros global reinsured premium to GEB*
- minimum two countries
* For premiums to be taken into consideration, they must be newly placed within the GEB Network.
The Central Coordination Solution is available in EUR, CHF, GBP and USD currencies.