Europ Assistance provides employees with access to expert opinions from world-leading specialists for peace of mind and improved health outcomes.
- Covers 36 critical and non-critical conditions, chronic diseases and invasive elective procedures;
- 500+ elite experts across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific;
- Non-critical care expertise from 40,000 leading clinical specialists and 760,995 preferred global medical facilities;
- Dedicated case manager to support the employee through the process
- Expert opinion in 10-15 working days
- Secure web portal (100% GDPR compliant) for information sharing
- between doctors and patients;
- Appointment scheduling, psychological support and patient transfer services available
About Europ Assistance
Europ Assistance (EA) has been a leader in the assistance industry since its founding in 1963. The EA Group is part of the multinational Generali Group. EA provides medical, travel and roadside assistance products and services in over 200 countries and territories, with more than 750,000 medical providers and 41 assistance centres.