GEB is recognised for maintaining one of the largest and most cohesive networks in the industry.
We provide clients with a single entry point, and centralised oversight of, their employee benefits budgets and performance across countries.
Minimising risks - maximising returns
- Over 90% of our business is placed with Generali-owned companies or exclusive GEB Network partners.
- Each local insurer is linked to GEB via a treaty, allowing to centralise worldwide employee benefits risks into a single international programme.
- Our Network set-up allows for more flexible underwriting and attractive terms and conditions to the benefit of our clients
Centralised control - local expertise
- Our structure ensures full control at local and central levels to the benefit of our clients.
- Our Regional offices, from Parsippany to Hong Kong, act as Network hubs with technical and commercial expertise to assist clients with servicing and underwriting coordination.
- Strong partnerships with 138 Network Partners guarantee the timeliness of response and consistently high-quality service via our investment in data management, market expertise and Service Level Agreements.