Generali Employee Benefits is pleased to partner with LifeWorks, the world’s leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
By improving a person’s a life, you improve how they perform at work. This is LifeWorks’ guiding purpose as the global leader in EAP services. LifeWorks has been improving lives and business for more than 50 years with 7000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organisations in more than 160 countries.
A holistic approach to wellbeing
The LifeWorks EAP Programme helps support all facets of wellbeing including mental, social, physical and financial through educational resources, direct access to professional counsellors and digital health tools. Key services include:
- 24/7 confidential access to mental health counsellors via toll-free phone
- Remote, in-person and on-site counselling
- Referrals to advisors, organisations, agencies for additional support for issues related to mental health, financial and legal support
- 24/7 access to the desktop platform and app for wellbeing resources and digital health tools
Improving lives and business with LifeWorks EAP
Research shows the more employees feel supported by their employer, the better their mental health and performance at work. By offering LifeWorks EAP, your employees gain access to total wellbeing support to improve their lives and your business. Maximise the value of your employee benefits with LifeWorks EAP:
- Increase accessibility of care
- Provide more cost effective care
- Reduce health and disability claims
- Supplement local insurance coverage
- Create healthier, more committed & productive employees with a higher level of well-being
- Empower employees with tools to improve their health
- Create a stronger employer brand
- Attract and retain talent
- Comply with international health and safety guidelines (ISO45003)
- Develop a wellbeing culture within the organisation
- Make a positive impact on the overall performance of your business
Explore the latest research data with the LifeWorks Mental Health Index
The LifeWorks Mental Health Index shines a spotlight on the current mental health status of employed adults amidst the COVID-19 pandemic across Canada, the US, the UK and Australia. Benchmarked against 2017-2019 data, fluctuations in the Index can predict cost and productivity risks while informing the need for mental health investments by business and government. The Index is released monthly; you can access a copy by clicking on the image at right.