We are pleased to introduce global Second Medical Opinion services for GEB clients offered through Europ Assistance (EA), part of the Generali Group. These services can be purchased on a separate, stand-alone basis and are designed to supplement the local benefits and wellbeing services offered through GEB’s local Network partners. Preferred pricing is available for GEB clients.
Second Medical Opinion provides:
- Expert Second Medical Opinion for critical and non-critical care, chronic disease and case interventions for invasive elective procedures;
- Second opinion for critical care is available through 500+ elite experts across multiple medical disciplines with practice regions in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific;
- Second opinion for non-critical care is also available through Generali’s broader global medical network including 40,000 leading clinical specialists, and 760,995 preferred global medical facilities;
- Criteria for ‘expert’ selection includes: academic recognition; active practice of the specialty; peer recommendations; member of a research department; published work; proven experience in Second Medical Opinion;
- Secure web portal (100% GDPR compliant) for information sharing between doctors and patients;
- Appointments or patient transfer can be facilitated and/or organised by Europ Assistance (there is an additional cost for this service).
About Europ Assistance
Europ Assistance (EA) has been a leader in the assistance industry since its founding in 1963. The EA Group is part of the multinational Generali Group. EA provides medical, travel and roadside assistance products and services in over 200 countries and territories, with more than 750,000 medical providers and 41 assistance centres.