We are pleased to introduce global Telemedicine services for GEB clients offered through Europ Assistance (EA), part of the Generali Group. These services can be purchased on a separate, stand-alone basis and are designed to supplement the local benefits and wellbeing services offered through GEB’s local Network partners. Preferred pricing is available for GEB clients.
24X7 Telemedicine provides:
- Services available in 25+ countries;
- Virtual ‘triage’ through an interactive chatbot to collect patient symptom information;
- Appointment scheduling with recommended providers across 10+ specialty practice areas; availability of specialists varies by country;
- Teleconsults offered via phone, video or chat to discuss symptoms and treatment options; teleconsult service types vary by country;
- Drugs may be prescribed following the teleconsult, if permitted by local regulations;
- Consultation summary provided via email after digital appointment;
- Apps can be customised/co-branded;
- Promotional materials provided to help employers drive patient awareness, engagement and utilisation;
- Utilisation reports and patient feedback provided on a quarterly basis.
About Europ Assistance
Europ Assistance (EA) has been a leader in the assistance industry since its founding in 1963. The EA Group is part of the multinational Generali Group. EA provides medical, travel and roadside assistance products and services in over 200 countries and territories, with more than 750,000 medical providers and 41 assistance centres.